#2 Medium Non-woven Cotton Rolls (1.5″ X 3/8″)
#2 Medium Non-Woven Cotton Rolls (1.5″ x 3/8″)
- 200 Cotton Rolls/Box
- 12 Boxes/Case
- SUPER ABSORBENT: Gauze wraps are traditionally used by dentists to reduce the flow of saliva during dental procedures. These medical rolls by PlastCare USA are specially designed to soak up excess saliva. Use them while filling cavities or during bleaching to avoid salivation. If you’re doing at-home teeth whitening, use them while you wear your whitening tray to prevent drooling.
- DURABLE: These medium-sized medical grade cotton rolls are 1.5 inches long and nearly half an inch thick. The incredible absorbency of our dental gauze rolls makes them reliable and dependable. You won’t have to worry about replacing them during dental procedures or surgeries. You can perform your dentistry uninterrupted with our trustworthy rolled cotton pellets. Also great for first aid kits.
- COMFORTABLE: These cotton roll ups provide a snug yet comfortable fit in the mouths of patients. They are so comfortable that patients may not even realize their mouths are full of cotton. Their soft, pliable texture won’t irritate mouths, either. When the cotton pads are thoroughly wet, they are easy to remove and won’t leave mouths sticky or fuzzy with cotton residue.
- FLEXIBLE: Our cotton dental supplies are flexible for your convenience. Twist or bend the cotton roll before placing it in the mouth for added malleability. Easy curvature makes them more versatile for dental procedures. Their flexibility makes them ideal for anterior procedures or for placement in the cheeks. Place the cotton pads between the lips and gums for added gum protection.
- GREAT FOR STOPPING NOSEBLEEDS: Bloody noses are a hassle. Use cotton rolls as blood clotting bandages to seal nosebleeds. To use, first gently blow any clotted blood out of nose. Then, place rolled up cotton in nostril to plug nose. You can cover the cotton in petroleum jelly to moisturize nostril. You can also halt bleeding by wedging the cotton under upper lip and applying light pressure.
- Our rounded cotton rolls are excellent tools for dental offices. Dentists use these cotton pads to pack patients’ mouths for dental procedures. They reduce salivation, keep the mouth open, and pull back the cheeks for better dental performance. With incredible wicking action, these cotton rolls keep patients’ mouths from over-salivating, allowing you to work quickly and efficiently. They are durable, so you won’t have to keep replacing them while you are working. When you’re finished, simply remove the cotton roll. They won’t make a soggy mess in your patients’ mouths. These cottons rolls are also comfortable. Your patients shouldn’t feel any discomfort or irritation while wearing these. Their soft texture provides cushion for the mouth during procedures while soaking up excess saliva or blood. Add these cotton accessories to your dental supply to make your life more convenient. These cotton rolls also promote nosebleed relief. Place them in the bleeding nostril as a nosebleed stopper. Cotton rolls are known to be safer than nosebleed clips or blood clotting agents. They can apply pressure to your blood vessels which will effectively halt your nosebleed. At PlastCare USA, we strive to deliver quality dental products and medical supplies at affordable prices. Our products meet CE, ISO, and FDA standards. Our customers are our top priority. We work hard to give you superb customer service by using high-quality materials to create our products. Trust PlastCare USA for all your dental and medical supplies.