Did you know that the facts behind the usage of Nitrile gloves could be so utterly fascinating?
You likely spend most of your days in the dental office wearing gloves. Taking them on and off is second nature and an almost-undetectable habit. As a daily extension of your hand, it’s critical that these gloves offer the utmost in comfort and style.
There are three standard glove options to choose from, which we’ve previously covered in our blog post Exam Gloves: Nitrile Vs. Latex Vs. Vinyl
All are excellent choices and luckily, we carry loads of all styles! Let’s deep dive into the benefits of each, starting with Nitrile.
What is Nitrile? It’s a synthetic rubber blend produced artificially that is typically allergen-free. Remember, your comfort is just as important as your patient’s well-being. While rare, some professionals experience a reaction to materials like latex. If that sounds familiar, nitrile can serve as a great alternative.
Why use Nitrile? Lots of reasons, including the aforementioned, but we’ve whittled it down to five.
Nitrile gloves are:
- Insulated against germs or other mouth bacteria due to their coating
- Made of a highly flexible and hypoallergenic material which adapts to the contours of your hand for unrestricted movement
- Incredibly puncture resistant which is essential when using pointed objects near saliva, blood and other secretions
- Easy to put on and take off – remove the gloves quickly with no friction or static
- Now found in a variety of colors. Dress to impress and showcase your personality. On our website, you can choose from pink, black, lilac, orange or white nitrile gloves, as well as the standard blue.
So there you have it! You can be stylish and comfortable, sp boost your dental practice with a stock of Nitrile gloves. Head to our online shop for a plethora of choices that will have you and your patients smiling before, during, and after the procedure.