3-Ply Disposable Ear Loop Masks
- 50 Masks/Box
- 40 Boxes/Case
- Available in: Blue, Pink, & White
- These face shields have built-in earloops to make sure they stay securely on your face. PlastCare USA’s face masks can be worn by EMTs, medics, vets, dentists, doctors, nurses, and other medical professionals.
- Because airborne diseases are easily transmitted, it is important that medical professionals protect themselves from disease and from spreading disease. Especially because medical professionals must operate close to individuals to inspect their mouths or other areas of the body, they should protect their mouth and nose to reduce air contamination and spreading fluids.
- Surgical masks are ideal for preventing the flu or other diseases from spreading. They should be used during dental procedures. Once you are finished wearing the mask, it can be thrown away with regular office waste (unless prohibited by local laws). Disposable face masks make it easy to wear and get rid of face masks instead of having to re-sterilize them.
- Face masks (or surgical masks) are worn by health professionals during surgeries and other health procedures. They make sure that the wearer doesn’t spread or become infected by bacteria, virus particles, or other airborne contaminants. Wearing a face-fit mask effectively reduces infection for patients and for medical professionals. We designed these face masks to provide the ultimate protection. They have built-in earloops to make sure they stay on your face and are comfortable. While we create products specifically for dental offices, these face masks can be worn by EMTs, medics, vets, dentists, doctors, nurses, and other healthcare providers. To use a surgical mask, wash your hands before touching the mask to avoid spreading contaminants. Dry your hands and then check the medical mask for any defects that resulted from manufacturing or from taking it out of the box. Orient the top of the mask properly so the bendable and moldable edge is at the top. Ensure that the inside of the mask is facing you. Place the mask around your mouth and loop the ear loops around your ears. Adjust the nosepiece to mold around the bridge of the nose to form a good seal. Not applying a mask properly can result in ineffective protection. Our boxes of medial masks contain 50 masks each, and each case comes with 40 boxes. That means you get a total of 2000 masks to supply your office. These masks are blue, although medical masks can come in all sorts of colors and designs. Just throw them away when you are done. Disposable masks can be thrown out with regular office waste (unless prohibited by local laws).